||Source of funding
||MSO general fund
||MSO members who are:
a. Trainees (Associate Members)
b. Ophthalmologists within 1 year of postgraduate qualification
||Printing of scientific poster
||RM150.00 (fixed sum)
Other Regional or International meetings will be considered on a case-by-case basis. For meetings not listed above, please write in to apply.
- MSO Annual Scientific Meeting
- Annual UKM-USM-UM Ophthalmology Meeting
- Malaysia-Singapore / Singapore-Malaysia Joint Meeting
||Conditions / Limits
- Each doctor may be reimbursed for not more than 1 poster per year.
- Actual presentation of poster at the meeting (‘no-show’ and ‘’withdrawn’ presentations will not be considered).
- Approval of funding is subject to the discretion and final decision of the MSO Committee.
- Claim Slip [ Download ]
- The claim slip must be filled in completely and legibly, and submitted to the MSO Secretariat within 1 month of the close of the meeting.
- The claim will be reviewed at the following Committee meeting, and a cheque will be issued to the Doctor after approval.
- Original receipt for the printing of the poster
- Photostatted page of abstract from Programme Book