11th MSO Annual Scientific Meeting 2021
GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSIONS
- The Presenting Author must be a registered and current MSO Member before submitting the Abstract. Maximum of 1 abstract submission per person is allowed.
- We will acknowledge receipt of all abstracts submitted. If this is not advised to you within 3 working days please email: MSO2021.Abstract@gmail.com
- The selection of abstracts will be done by the Committee, whose decisions are final.
Submission closing date :
Monday,15 February 2021 Extended to Friday, 19 February 2021!
Announcement of selected abstracts : Friday, 5 March 2021
Instructions for preparation of abstracts
- Abstract must be submitted in English, typewritten in font size 12 point Arial
- TITLE must be brief, concise and in CAPITALS
- MAIN AUTHOR and CO-AUTHORS - Type in your name and final degree as you want it to appear in the Programme
- Text of the abstract must not exceed 250 words and be typed single-spaced, with only the left margin justified. Graphs, tables and illustrations cannot be included in the abstract.
- The abstract should contain the following :
- A statement of the objectives of the study
- A description of the methods used
- A summary of the results obtained
- A statement of the conclusions reached
- Please state whether the abstract is being submitted for e-Poster or Free Paper
For enquiries, please email to : MSO2021.Abstract@gmail.com