View the Eye Doctor database
Download the Membership Form
Please print on both sides of a single sheet of A4 paper and mail OR print, scan and email to us with the appropriate proof of payment.
There are 3 categories of membership:
Ophthalmologists practising in Malaysia who possess a recognized postgraduate qualification in Ophthalmology. Ordinary Members enjoy full membership benefits.
Ophthalmologists practising in Malaysia who possess a recognized postgraduate qualification in Ophthalmology. Life Members enjoy full membership benefits.
Medical Doctors without a registrable postgraduate qualification in Ophthalmology, but who are either enrolled in a formal training programme in Ophthalmology, or who are practicing Ophthalmology. Associate Members enjoy full membership benefits except for the right to vote and hold office.
Online Journal Access
- American Journal of Ophthalmology
- Survey of Ophthalmology
Please contact the secretariat for access details.
Reduced registration rates for scientific meetings organised or co-organised by the MSO, which includes the:
- Annual Scientific Meeting of the MSO
- Malaysia-Singapore Joint Meeting
Voting rights at AGMs (Ordinary and Life members only)
For Associate (trainee) members
- Eye Fund sponsorship to attend scientific meetings organised or co-organised by the MSO (only for MMA members)
- Subsidy for presenting a scientific poster at scientific meetings organised or co-organised by the MSO.